Mhasibu Housing Company Limited (MHCL) is selling two prime properties that answer the housing needs of the average income earner.The company is a subsidiary of Mhasibu Sacco. It was started in 2009 as an avenue for Mhasibu Sacco members to access affordable housing solutions by pooling resources and benefitting from economies of scale.
Over time, Mhasibu Housing has grown in leaps and bounds. This owes to its good track record in offering competitive property products and related services, which has endeared it to the public in general. The company’s services are not restricted to Mhasibu Sacco members.
So far, MHCL is among the leading property providers, as it has successfully delivered more than 25 projects in different parts of the country, and issued 6,005 title deeds for plots in notable addresses, among them Runda, Isinya, Kisaju, Kiserian, and Mwiki 1 and 2.
One of the two housing developments the company is presently selling is called Bakersfield, located in Juja.
- The site is 2.8km off Thika Road, and 4.5km from Juja town.
- Bakersfield is a pristine property flanked by a number of infrastructural developments. It neighbours Juja South Estate, the Caren Court, Pinecrest Academy, and the Corner Brook School. Security and other basic amenities such as electricity and water are on site, and there are access roads.
- “The Bakersfield project in Juja South is located in an emerging neighbourhood. It’s location in the outskirts of town makes it a top preference, area unlike some areas which are very close to town centre and are somewhat congested,” says the company’s CEO, Mr Morris Njagi.
- He then adds: “A property at Bakersfield goes for Ksh2.3 million. This is cut-price, as similar properties around the area are valued at Ksh2.5 million.”
- MHCL offers flexible payment options for Bakersfield. A cash payment within 30 days attracts a discount of 10 percent. You can also choose to pay a deposit of 30 percent and complete the balance in six-monthly instalments.
The second development, called Breezewood
- This is located in a captivating cosmopolitan area that is a stone’s throw from Daystar University’s main campus in Mavoko.The site is appealing, with a number of real estate developers already transforming the setting. Houses are fast coming up as quite a number of companies are looking to get a piece of the land.
- The neighbourhood encompasses Monark School, PineBreeze Gateway Lukenya, Lukenya View Garden Estate, and Moke Gardens Estate.
- The property is accessible by a road that comes all the way from Athi River to Joska,” says Mr Njagi. “Worth noting is how convenient transport is, since Mombasa Road is just 7.6km from the property. Potential clients who usually commute to Nairobi would be pleased to hear that the site is only a 35-minute drive to the capital city using the Nairobi Expressway.”
- The place overlooks Lukenya Hills, and the tranquillity is palpable.
- It is a semi-controlled development, with a number of recommended housing designs. Plans are on to sink a borehole, construct murram roads, and install electricity. The development will also feature pathways, common areas, and children’s playgrounds. The land is already beaconed
- A land unit here is reasonably priced at Ksh1.6 million, with the payment options being similar to those of Bakersfield.
MHCL organises visits to the two sites on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Invest with us
Head Office: Maendeleo House, 5th Floor, Along Monrovia Street
Postal Address: P.O. Box 47427 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 722 668700, +254 722 668887