MHCL was registered under the companies Act (Cap.486), laws of Kenya in April, 2009. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited (hereinafter MSSL/Sacco). MHCL was established to enable Sacco members to acquire affordable housing solutions by pooling resources and benefiting economies of scale.
Due to its success, especially in reducing the cost of land, members of the public were attracted by its products and at the moment MHCL serves members of the Sacco and members of the public who willingly choose to participate in MHCL projects. MSSL is a Sacco for the accountants. The Sacco was established by the institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) in 1986. MSSL is 30 years old and has over 11,000 active members.
Since incorporation, MHCL has successfully initiated twelve housing projects namely
- Mhasibu Runda 70 acres in Kiambu County (jointly with the Sacco)
- Mhasibu River Park Estate Ruiru 120 acres
- Mhasibu Silver Birch Estate Ruiru Kiambu County 102 acres
- Mhasibu Paradise Estate Juja 300 acres Kiambu County
- Mhasibu Thorn Tree Estate Kiserian 30 acres Kajiado County
- Mhasibu Plainsview Estate Kisaju 50 acres Kajiado County
- Mhasibu Twin Mount Estate Nyeri 20 acres Nyeri County
- Mhasibu Palm View Estate Mwiki Nairobi County
- Mhasibu Isinya 50 acres Kajiado County
- Nakuru Kabarak Nakuru County 250 acres
- Isiolo 81.5 acres isiolo County
- Kantafu 104 plots Machakos County
VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES
VISION: To create and deliver value for our stakeholders
MISSION: we create and deliver value for our stakeholders through innovative investment solutions
- We carry our business each day with honesty and integrity to ensure that our stakeholders are peaceful ,knowing that their investments are in good hands
- We shall employ innovative and sustainable approaches in all our projects
- We shall prioritize our stakeholders welfare including that of our human capital
- We shall seek strategic partnerships with like minded organizations with an aim to transform lives while delivering value for our stakeholders
Benefits to Stakeholders (Sacco Members and Non Members)
- Sacco Members beneﬁt from substantially reduced property costs
- It is possible to acquire subdivide and distribute large acreage of land
- Houses are negotiated at lower than market prices.
- Wide publicity as available property is advertised in the Sacco’s website, print media or information sent to potential clients and members via text messages or email.
MHCL satisﬁes the needs of its members by
- Providing solutions for aﬀordable property and land ownership
- Providing solutions for construction and management of housing
- Purchase and sale of land or houses