What do I need to have to purchase land or house?
- Kindly come to our offices in Maendeleo house 5th floor with your ID
Can non-members purchase land and houses?
- Mhasibu housing company is open to both members and non-members but members will get land or houses at a discount.
What are the benefits to the Members of the Sacco?
- Mhasibu housing company limited is fully owned by Mhasibu Sacco. Members of Mhasibu Sacco are members of Mhasibu Housing and are given the first priority when an opportunity arises.
Do you provide financing?
- Financing is done by Mhasibu Sacco
How can I become a member of Mhasibu Sacco?
- Kindly visit www.mhasibusacco.com for more information
- Registration fee is Kshs.1000 once off while monthly contribution is from Kshs.1000 upward.
Is the Membership fee refundable?
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
Where will be next the projects?
- We will be communicating through this website when we have a new project.
How long does it take to get the title deed?
- It depends with the location of the project.
What will be the dimension of the sites?
- Mainly our plots are either a quarter, an eighth, half of acre or one acre
Is MHCL a private company?
- Mhasibu housing co ltd is a private limited company owned by Mhasibu sacco.
How many plots per application?
- You can buy as many plots as you can as long as they are available.
When is the project going to start?
- We have a time frame for every project mainly three month time.
The Buying Process
- Identification of suitable land by the client
- Payment of initial deposit
- Signing of the sale agreement
- Completion of payment
- Title transfer process.
Mhasibu Housing Account Details
ACCOUNT NAME : MHASIBU HOUSING COMPANY LIMITED
BANK : COOPERATIVE BANK – UNIVERSITY WAY
A/C NO: 01136170735200
BANK: CBA BANK – UPPERHILL BRANCH
A/C NO: 6763090015